Five ADA Principal Investigators have papers included in IEEE Micro's 2018 Top Picks:
- Baris Kasikci (University of Michigan)
- Brandon Lucia (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Margaret Martonosi (Princeton University)
- Dennis Sylvester (University of Michigan)
- Thomas Wenisch (University of Michigan)
Martonosi’s paper was PipeProof: Automated Memory Consistency Proofs for Microarchitectural Specifications, which describes her ADA research on the PipeProof software, a methodology and tool for complete MCM verification. ADA student Yatin A. Manerkar, who is advised by Martonosi, is a co-author on PipeProof.